Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Laziness........

























































































































We have had so much going on and I just haven't thought about adding to this blog. I am adding tons of pictures to catch up.










We went to the zoo in Grand Rapids, spent time swimming, went to a wedding downstate, had a family reunion, were involved in the Brethren Days Parade, Mason started Kindergarten, moved the Dozer office to Bear Lake and we are having a new baby in April 2010. Those are just a few things happening since my last post. Our lives are very busy we are very happy and I will be better at blogging.

No comments:

2 Months Old

2 Months Old
Still has some Crazy hair.

He is wishing I would stop take his picture!

Here's Moo Man

Here's Moo Man
Just some older pictures of our Mason Moo Moo. He is getting so big.