Thursday, December 4, 2008

Trenton's 1st Major Ouchie

....What happens when you just get home and tired from the activities and now it's time to settle down and get ready for bed....................well you hear screaming only to turn around to see your child covered in blood. He was crouched down with the vacuum flipped over. It was not plugged in thank goodness. I picked him up because I saw blood all over his face. I thought he bit his lip or teeth did something it wasn't until I turned him that I saw his finger gushing. The meaty part of his pointer finger was all gone. I for sure thought he needed stitches as I couldn't get the bleeding under control. We got to the ER and they took some x-rays to make sure nothing was in it and that the bones was ok. All came back good. They couldn't stitch it up because there was nothing left to stitch. Poor Trenton. He was quite the trooper. He would cry for a little and then stop and point at the light and say his ever so famous....."WOW". The ER nurses were so nice and the Dr. was great. He got it all wrapped up and we were on our way a mere 2 hours later. Not too bad. I had hoped this would make him scared of the vacuum. Nope, he was right back at it the next day. Little Stinker.
We keep asking him where he "owwwie" is and he sticks it up.






After we were home.




The morning after eating his bananas.




1 comment:

Nicole said...

Oh my God! How terrifying! I hope he is doing better. Poor little guy.

2 Months Old

2 Months Old
Still has some Crazy hair.

He is wishing I would stop take his picture!

Here's Moo Man

Here's Moo Man
Just some older pictures of our Mason Moo Moo. He is getting so big.