Saturday, November 15, 2008

Just PLAYING......................

Mason fell over. Crazy Moo Man.
Trenton would rather sit on toys to play. Crazy T.T.





Mom, please tell him it's my turn. Trenton is having sharing issues and Mason does too sometimes.




Here are some recent pictures of the boys playing. Both of them have been battling a cough and well Trent had the croup which turned into a respritory thing so he was on the "roids". He is looking rather buff don't you think? LOL. Anyways they need to hurry up and get better, we have big plans next weekend. I have also been feeling blah. I lost my voice for a few days and now have a stupid cold.


No comments:

2 Months Old

2 Months Old
Still has some Crazy hair.

He is wishing I would stop take his picture!

Here's Moo Man

Here's Moo Man
Just some older pictures of our Mason Moo Moo. He is getting so big.